content / Marketing Internship (PAID)
Perspective Pictures is a young, start up video production company based in North London. We are looking for a tenacious, creative, forward thinking marketing intern to join our small team.
You’ll support marketing, advertising, and public relations in your duties:
- Working on paid marketing campaigns with Google Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin and more.
- Approving blog content written by our marketing agency.
- Producing monthly analytics on social growth.
- Managing the weekly YouTube content and producing separate edits for other social channels.
- Taking high quality stills.
- Scheduling social content.
- Running B2B email marketing activities.
- Community building.
- Creating your own video/photography content for promotional purposes.
Ideal applicants have:
- Exceptional photography skills.
- Fluent in using Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Periscope, Instagram, YouTube.
- Strong writing skills.
- An eye for design.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with the Managing Director to refine the Perspective Pictures voice and reach our marketing goals.
Ability in using Premiere Pro is a plus.
You’ll be exposed to a challenging, dynamic, energetic environment and must be willing to learn on the job.
Interested? Send us three images you've taken, your instagram and a short bio about yourself to: Careers@PerspectivePicturesfilms.com